June September May January
Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
Admission requirements include:
- A relevant honours degree obtained at a university recognised by UK NARIC.
- Applicants who do not meet the entry criteria are encouraged to apply and will be considered on the basis of a minimum 2 years supervisory work experience.
- For students whose first language is not English, an overall IELTS score of 6.5 is required, with no less than 5.5 in each assessment. Other UKVI-approved SELT tests are acceptable.
- Analysing the Hospitality Business Environment
- Financial Management
- Managing People in Organisations
- Hospitality Operations Management
- Business Strategy