About this course
This course is for students who sing or play an instrument and have an ambition to learn more about music performance, composition, theory and the music industry. They will need sound language, numerical skills and plenty of maturity and commitment to succeed on this intensive full time programme. The course will help students improve their existing musical and performance skills.
Admission requirements include:
- 5 GCSEs grade A* - C, including English and a subject relevant to your chosen area of study.
- Students with full Level 2 vocational qualifications with an overall Merit/Distinction will be considered alongside 2 GCSEs grade A* - C including GCSE English and a good reference.
- Some subjects will need GCSE maths.
- GCSE Music is a plus but not an essential requirement.
- For those who are 18 years or over and do not have these qualifications, they will need to show relevant experience, interest and a suitable level of ability. They will be required to attend an interview and audition.