About this course
This course is for students who would like to develop an understanding of the various approaches used in Psychology. Through the study of psychological theories, concepts and research, students will develop an understanding of the principles and perspectives governing the subject. They will develop the ability to identify ethical issues and use a range of research methods to investigate psychological issues.
- 5 GCSEs grade A* - C at first attempt, which must always include at least a grade C in English and maths, and a minimum grade B in one of the following or similar subjects: GCSE English literature, history, sociology, or psychology.
- All GCE A Level subjects require a grade B in relevant specific GCSEs.
- For STEM subjects, a double or triple science GCSE will be required at Grade B or above.
- A good reference may also be required.
- Overseas applicants without equivalent qualifications will be tested.
- Most subjects will require subject specific GCSEs and these will be specified at course level..
Let's see what you may also consider
University of BradfordUnited Kingdom
University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)United Kingdom