About this course
This course is for students who are interested in gaining the full A- level in mathematics and applying to university to study mathematics, accounting, economics, business & finance, computing or engineering based courses. They could continue their studies and gain a degree in Engineering, Business & Finance or other combined Maths related degrees.
Admission requirements include:
- 5 GCSEs grade A* - C at first attempt, which must always include at least a grade C in English and maths, and a minimum grade B in one of the following or similar subjects: GCSE English literature, history, sociology, or psychology.
- All GCE A Level subjects require a grade B in relevant specific GCSEs.
- For STEM subjects, a double or triple science GCSE will be required at Grade B or above.
- A good reference may also be required.
- Overseas applicants without equivalent qualifications will be tested.
- Most subjects will require subject specific GCSEs and these will be specified at course level.
Let's see what you may also consider
Glasgow International CollegeUnited Kingdom
University of BradfordUnited Kingdom