About this course
This course is for students who wish to develop an ability to think critically and to analyse. Students will learn how to examine and interpret the relationships between historical events, whilst developing an ability to analyse documents and present well constructed arguments in essay form. History provides students with an excellent insight into a range of areas.
Admission requirements include:
- 5 GCSEs grade A* - C at first attempt, which must always include at least a grade C in English and maths, and a minimum grade B in one of the following or similar subjects: GCSE English literature, history, sociology, or psychology.
- All GCE A Level subjects require a grade B in relevant specific GCSEs.
- For STEM subjects, a double or triple science GCSE will be required at Grade B or above.
- A good reference may also be required.
- Overseas applicants without equivalent qualifications will be tested.
- Most subjects will require subject specific GCSEs and these will be specified at course level.
Let's see what you may also consider
Teesside UniversityUnited Kingdom
University of WolverhamptonUnited Kingdom