About this course
This course runs on Wednesdays, starting 25 September 2013 through to 25 June 2014. The course will run for 34 weeks, at the Acton campus from 16:00 - 18:30.
The course is delivered through blended learning, so students must have access to a computer with a good internet connection. There will be a focus on practical techniques, laying out subsequent study tasks and also on integrating theory into practice.
Admission requirements include:
- At least four hours of maths (numeracy) teaching a week over the academic year;
- A sound general education including GCSE in English (grade C or above) or equivalent Level 2 qualification;
- A full teacher training qualification (eg DTLLS)
- A pass in the initial assessment test
- Someone who is willing to act as a mentor at institution of choice.