Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Admission requirements include:
- A diploma/degree in Nursing, Health or Social care studies from a recognised institution that is equivalent to an NQF Level 6 qualification.
- Students over 21 years old will also be considered on the basis of previous work experience.
- For students whose first language is not English, an IELTS band 6.0 or above is required with min 5.5 in each band.
- Leading and managing for the future
- Managing enterprise in Health and Social Care
- Managing finance in Health and Social Care
- Managing service delivery in Health and Social Care
- Personal and team effectiveness in Health and Social Care
- Public Sector Management