|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Croydon College
Croydon College has invested £60 million in recent years to ensure that we offer you the best, state-of-the art facilities in the region. This includes outstanding physical and online resources for you to learn and practise skills in a wide range of academic and vocational areas, and incorporates the first class teaching and facilities of the Croydon School of Art.
Here are just a few examples of our top quality teaching and learning facilities:
- Lee Stafford Hair and Beauty Academy, including hairdressing and spa therapy salons.
- Chefs Restaurant, Bar and Coffee Lounge.
- Parfitt Gallery, showing a range of student and external art exhibitions.
- Light, airy and spacious classrooms and lecture theatres.
- Brand new science labs.
- Top quality IT suites.
- Industry standard construction, engineering and motor vehicle workshops.
- Specialist photography, film and animation equipment.
- Dedicated performance theatre and sound recording studio.
In addition to the outstanding teaching and learning resources within each curriculum area you will have access to a range of other exciting features including:
- A modern three-storey Library and Learning Resource Centre for personal and group studies.
- Over 1,500 PCs, Apple Macs, tablets and laptops dedicated for student use.
- Fast and free Wifi to help with your studies.
- One of the best online learning platforms in the country (Moodle) that you can access from your PC, phone or tablet.
- Student common room with pool tables, table tennis, games consoles, board games and newspapers available for relaxing during your break time.
- Student Refectory and Café as well as access to Chefs Restaurant and Coffee Lounge for a variety of food options.
- Employability Hub for all things work-related, including finding temporary and part-time work, work experience, CV support, mock interviews and professional networking opportunities.
- Croydon College Conference Centre.
- a 2-minute walk from East Croydon rail station;
- a 10-minute walk from West Croydon rail station and bus terminus;
- accessible via over 25 bus routes and three tram routes
- accessible by bicycle via the many cycle routes which also lead into Croydon centre.
As a student at Croydon College, you will be joining an institution with a remarkable legacy of volunteer projects that have had a major impact on local, national and international communities. Last year alone, over 1,500 of our students volunteered 24,000 hours - lobbying, campaigning, fundraising, awareness-raising and even representing young people at the UN.
We want you to use your time as a student at Croydon College to make your own contribution to that legacy which future generations, in their turn, will nurture and make their contribution to. As a student at the only UNICEF Rights Respecting college in the UK, you are encouraged to recognise the importance of giving your time to others.
In 2014 the College received the prestigious Queen's Award for Voluntary Service – the first college in the country to receive the honour, in recognition of our students’ excellence in services to the community. Becoming a volunteer will give you a sense of pride and achievement which will encourage you to aspire to achieve your own goals.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Beauty and Personal Care 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 2 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1
Be the first one!