January April September
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
Contact the university / college
- Normally four GCSE passes at Grade C or above including English and Mathematics;
- Level 2 Diploma in Horticulture at Merit level or above, or an equivalent qualification and Grade C in English and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Applicants must also demonstrate that they have a minimum of 40 hours of work experience in horticulture, which can be acquired during evenings, weekends and holidays, prior to leaving school.
- business management
- construction of hard landscape features
- garden design
- horticultural machinery operations
- horticultural science
- identification of trees and shrubs
- landscape maintenance
- ornamental plant production
- turf management