Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The Graduate Certificate in Counselling Psychology is a one-year part-time course that provides an excellent foundation for further advanced study in counselling psychology.
The course is designed for:
- graduates who have little or no professional experience but wish to extend their knowledge of counselling psychology skills and theory prior to undertaking more advanced training
- healthcare professionals, teachers, social workers, and managers
- others who wish to enhance their interpersonal and counselling skills and apply them within their professional practice.
- An honours degree for entry onto this course.
- Relevant experience or a recognised professional qualification will be considered.
English Language Requirement:
- GCSE grade C or above, or an IELTS test score of 6.5 or above (with a minimum of 6.0 in each separate sub-test).