About this course
This Postgraduate Diploma in Child Nursing prepares you for a fulfilling and rewarding career in caring for children and young people and supporting families through their child's illness. It allows you to make a real difference to the lives of children, young people and their families.
The Postgraduate Diploma is designed for students who are committed to child nursing as a career. You will need to have:
- Excellent people skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Dedication and a commitment to the essence of care.
- Confidence to work in a challenging and stressful environment.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- To have an interest in research and evidence based practice related to children and young people.
*Please contact the university directly for information on tuition fees for this course.
- A first or second class honours degree, applicants must show an awareness of health or health-related care issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate competency in spoken and written English and numeracy through GCSE Maths and English at A*-C.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: 7.0 overall; with at least 7.0 in the listening, reading, writing and speaking sections.
- GCSE: English language grade C.