Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You must have GCSEs in Maths and Science at Grade B or above, GCSE English at Grade C or above, and three other GCSEs at Grade C.
- We also consider a Level 2 vocational qualification in Science or Engineering at Merit level (along with GCSE Maths at Grade B).
- You must also have a good reference and complete an interview and assessment into your aptitude and interest in the subject.
- International students must have achieved Level 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), with a minimum score of 5.5 in each skill.
- Mechanical Principles and Applications
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Engineering Design
- Properties and Applications of Engineering Materials
- Applications of Mechanical Systems in Engineering
- Health and Safety in Engineering
- Principles and Applications of Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing for Technicians