About this course
The course will include 3D Modelling, Animation, Production and Post-production techniques for broadcast and digital media, illustration and animation. Critical Theory will form part of the mandatory units included on the course. This course is very much an exploration of digital creative art and media techniques, with expert guidance in a vocational context.
The HNC Interactive Media course is based in the College's purpose built modern Creative Industries Centre, which boasts a fully equipped computer suite with state of the art Apple Mac computers running the latest Adobe CS Suite and Maya. There is also an extensive range of high quality equipment. In addition to this the teaching staffs are all current industry professionals with specialisms within the various fields.
You will need to have a qualification that has a minimum of 120 UCAS points
- Art & Design, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Illustration and Animation, Computing or other relevant qualification
- Good basic IT skills are required as well as a good level of self-discipline
- BTEC Level 3 in Media, Art & Design.
- or two A Levels, one of which should be in Interactive Media, Media or Games Development
- or a related Level 3 qualification
Mature students may progress to this course with a relevfant portfolio of work and/or experience, paid or unpaid, or have achieved a range of professional qualifications.
Let's see what you may also consider
Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC)United Kingdom