You will need to have a qualification that has a minimum of 120 UCAS points
- Art & Design, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Illustration and Animation, Computing or other relevant qualification
- Good basic IT skills are required as well as a good level of self-discipline
- BTEC Level 3 in Media, Art & Design.
- or two A Levels, one of which should be in Interactive Media, Media or Games Development
- or a related Level 3 qualification
Mature students may progress to this course with a relevfant portfolio of work and/or experience, paid or unpaid, or have achieved a range of professional qualifications.
- Visual Communication in Art & Design
- Ideas Generation and Development in Art & Design
- Contextual and Cultural Referencing in Art & Design
- Professional Practice in Art & Design
- Graphic Design
- 3D Design (using Maya)
- Interactive Design
- Post Production (including special effects)
- Video Production for broadcast and the internet