About this course
If you are looking to develop a career in Audio Digital Media then this course has been designed for you. Gain a recognised qualification to prepare for work in the exciting industries of music, gaming, radio film and TV.
Note: Please contact the university for information on tuition fees.
- The standard entry requirement is 160 UCAS points.
- UCAS points can come from either a BTEC level 3 course or equivalent (for example BTEC Extended Diploma) or from A Levels in a related subject.
- Mature students will be considered following interview.
- Due to the highly practical and technical nature of the HND either a practical portfolio or some evidence of practical experience will be a factor when accepting applications. Evidence of these would then be requested at interview.
- Further Education qualifications deemed by the British Council and/or NARIC to be equivalent to a British level 3 programme at merit grade or above.
- IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 4.5 in all elements) or equivalent English qualification.