Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- The course is aimed at professionals who are in a position to deliver improvements to the health and care of people with dementia.
- EITHER a degree and evidence of a capacity to study at Master's level with a substantial interest and/or experience in an area of health or social care OR evidence of a capacity to study at Master's level and at least two years work experience in an environment related to dementia care.
- Applications will be made direct to Postgraduate Medicine, BSMS. Applicants may be interviewed. They will be expected to be aware of the latest trends and developments in dementia, eg through reading appropriate journals.
- Applications are welcomed from International students with appropriate qualifications and experience.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: minimum overall score of 7.0 and 7.0 for the writing element.
- Understanding Dementia
- Assessment and Treatment of Dementia
- Psychosocial Aspects of Dementia
- Research Methods and Critical Appraisal
- Leading and Transforming Services
- Clinical Commissioning for Quality Care
- Communication, Learning in Health and Social Care