Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- The programme is open to post-registration doctors and qualified practitioners in any profession allied to medicine;
- Those with a first degree will have minimum of 2 years clinical practice;
- Those without will have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification practice in cardiology.
- Students who do not hold a first degree will initially register for either a Postgraduate Certificate or a Postgraduate Diploma award.
- Applications are welcomed from International students with appropriate qualifications and experience.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS: minimum overall score of 7.0 and 7.0 for the writing element
- Acute Cardiology Principles and Practice
- Fundamentals of Cardiac Diagnostic Procedures and Investigations
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiology in the Community
- Research Methods and Critical Appraisal
- Leading & Transforming Services
- Clinical Commissioning for Quality Care
- Communication, Learning & Teaching in Health & Social Care