Foundation / Pre-U / A-level
Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Level 3 qualifications such as a National Award/Certificate/Diploma, Extended Diploma, A Level, Access to Higher Education Course, or a work-based course such as NVQ 3 or Advanced Apprenticeship. Where these qualifications are recognised on the UCAS tariff, candidates should normally have achieved a minimum tariff of 280 points.
- Mature applicants with relevant experience who do not have the stated entry requirements are encouraged to apply.
- All applicants will normally also require at least 4 GCSE passes (at grade C or above), including Maths and English or their Level 2 equivalents.
- Stress and dynamics
- Engineering mathematics
- Design, materials and manufacturing
- Fluid dynamics
- Energy and thermodynamics
- Heat transfer, power and the environment
- Mathematics for mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Stress analysis