Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A Level Three qualification in Engineering, a minimum of three GCSEs at Grade C or above and 40-80 tariff points from one
- A level or AVCE or equivalent or two GCE AS or ASVCE or BTEC National Certificate/Award with one A level or AVCE (minimum six Units).
We encourage applications from potential students who have achieved one of the following:
- Award of a full Access Certificate by a licensed Access Validating Agency
- Key Skills – Level 3 (Application of Number, Communication, ICT)
- Other qualifications or experience which demonstrate that you possess suitable knowledge and skills in an appropriate area of study may be accepted
- Applications are welcomed from those who do not meet entry requirements providing they can demonstrate that, by virtue of other studies and/or experience, they are capable of coping with or benefiting from the course.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Advanced CAD
- Quality Assurance Engineering Design
- Business Management