Foundation / Pre-U / A-level
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
Contact the university / college
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including at least a grade C but preferably a grade B in your GCSE English.
- English goes well with most other subjects. You could choose any subjects from a wide range of Humanities, Arts or Sciences.
- Critical Reading of Literary and Non – Literary Texts
- Producing of Texts
- Analysing and Producing Performance Texts
- Comparative Textual Analysis and Review (synoptic)
The main two aspects you will study are the language changes and the different way authors treat similar themes. Assessment will be in the form of a written examination.