March November October August December April September January February July June May
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Minimum age of 18
- Other relevant qualifications recognised by the university.
- To learn how to use appropriate styles of speaking and writing for different situations.
- To focus on your ability to speak and write using more complex sentence structures and linking words.
- To learn British colloquial language (for example, idioms and phrasal verbs) and how to communicate effectively in both British and international environments.
- To improve your confidence in communicating in different situations in your life.