- You'll need 160 UCAS tariff points.
- At least a Grade C in Maths at GCSE.
- All applicants must show that they have a good level of spoken or written English, and if English is not your first language you'll need to demonstrate the ability to study in English.
Note: Applicants who do not meet the standard entry criteria but have relevant work / life experience will be considered on an individual basis and may be invited to interview. More information about UCAS tariff points
- Analytical Methods for Engineers
- Engineering Science
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Health, Safety and Risk Assessment in Engineering
- Business Management Techniques for Engineers
- Engineering Design
- Applications of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Advanced Computer-aided Design Techniques
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Quality Assurance and Management
- Further Analytic Methods for Engineers
- Mechatronic Systems
- Instrumentation and Control Principles
- Microprocessor Systems
- Electronic Principles
- Research Project
- Digital and Analogue Devices and Circuits
- Operational Amplifiers