About this course
The Bellerbys Business Foundation course focuses on the academic areas necessary for the future study of economics accounting, finance, management and other business related subjects at degree level.
Students will spend 18-25 hours per week in class. The course is modular in structure and consists of core modules studied by all foundation students and modules tailored for Business, Finance & Management students.
- Students are normally 16.5 or over.
- Satisfactory completion of secondary or high school;
- IELTS 4.5 TOEFL 477 (computer test equivalent 153);
- Pearson Test of English Academic 40-43;
- Other equivalent qualifications.