About this course
This course focuses on the art of games design and animation – you will be exploring a wide range of disciplines and working methods to produce distinctive and creative digital outcomes. You will be working with a range of industry standard software to achieve these outcomes. This course will develop your skills in computer animation, modelling and games arts design. You will use a range of software packages and digital workflows to complete and number of negotiated projects. These skills will be underpinned by fundamental art principles developed through drawing, visual language and contextual studies.
To begin this course you will need:
- Interactive Media HNC, AND
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design, OR
- National Diploma in an Art & Design subject, OR
- an equivalent Level 3 qualification, OR
- relevant professional experience