You must have a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care and a GCSE English grade C or above (or equivalent). We welcome applications from mature students who will be considered individually on experience rather than qualifications.
You will also need to undertake a paid or voluntary placement in a relevant setting for the duration of the course, 200 hours per year. You will be responsible for arranging your own placement and this is an essential part of any offer made.
- Communicating in Health and Social Care
- Principles of Health and Social Care Practice
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care