- The minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent. Academic achievement in programs that use a different assessment scale is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system.
- Applicants with grade-point average of less than 2.5 are eligible for provisional admission consideration.
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement is a TOEFL score of 575 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 89 points Internet-based test (iBT), an IELTS score Overall band 6.5 pr Pearson 53.
- Students whose English language proficiency test scores do not meet the minimum requirement will be assigned to an English as a Second Language (ESL).
The schedule for this program is flexible to take into consideration the time constraints of working professionals. You may take classes at a number of international campuses based in Bangkok, Thailand; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; St. Louis, Missouri and elsewhere. For students that require additional flexibility, online classes are available to access from anywhere in the world.
- Media Communications
- Media and Culture
- Media Organization and Regulations
- International Communications
- Media Production Management
- Seminar in Media Communications