January March May August October
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- The minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent. Academic achievement in programs that use a different assessment scale is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system.
- Applicants with grade-point average of less than 2.5 are eligible for provisional admission consideration.
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement is a TOEFL score of 575 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 89 points Internet-based test (iBT), an IELTS score Overall band 6.5 pr Pearson 53.
- Students whose English language proficiency test scores do not meet the minimum requirement will be assigned to an English as a Second Language (ESL).
- Introduction to International Relations
- Research Methods and Perspectives
- Capstone in International Relations or Thesis and University Thesis Requirement
- Two courses from the Comparative Politics Cluster
- Four courses from the International Politics Cluster
- Three elective courses