- The minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent. Academic achievement in programs that use a different assessment scale is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system.
- Applicants with grade-point average of less than 2.5 are eligible for conditional admission consideration.
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement is a TOEFL score of 550 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 80 points Internet-based test (iBT) or an IELTS score Overall band 6.0.
- Students whose English language proficiency test scores do not meet the minimum requirement will be assigned to an English as a Second Language (ESL) course as per ESL policy.
Students must take at least one course from the following content areas; Biological Perspectives, Clinical and Counseling Perspectives, Lifespan Development Perspectives, Learning and Cognitive Perspectives and Social and Cross-Cultural Perspectives. Other courses include:
- Introduction to Psychology
- Careers in Psychology
- Introduction to Measurement and Statistics
- Introduction to Research Methods
- History, Philosophy, and Systems of Psychology