About this course
This Graphic Design program offers students from many walks of life the flexibilities and opportunities to work in many career paths. With a well-rounded curriculum, the program is designed to integrate the knowledge in design in depth, technologies, marketing and other aspects necessary. The program guides students to become creative thinkers with a mastery of conceptual and applied skills. The program concludes with a senior thesis project and a design exhibition. Students will graduate with a strong portfolio to present to potential employers.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.