About this course
Interior design is a discipline which encompasses many different aspects. It is essentially the study of designing spaces, which are occupied by humans, based on successful creative solutions. Students will learn how to think creatively, how to problem solve, all the way through to learning about the importance of practical and functional requirements. As interior design covers such a broad and diverse variety of types, consequently the study of it needs to cover areas from residential design, retail design, commercial design to hotel design Students will also learn how to execute all stages of an interior design project from the concept stage, to schematic design, to detailed design stage. By the time the students have completed their studies, they will have a portfolio which will help in securing the job they wished for.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.