About this course
Fashion Marketing is a course for students who have a love for fashion but not necessarily in drawing or designing fashion. It teaches a person how to market fashion, and that's just as important as having a well-designed product or service. Marketing for fashion will be looked at at different angles and perspectives, and many skills will be acquired upon completion of the course, making the student a well-versed, all-rounder for marketing in fashion. The course prepares the student by introducing them to the fundamental theories and knowledge of fashion. This will prepare the student further to meet the outside world, should they want to be an entrepreneur, or even work in the fashion Industry.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.