About this course
The structure of the Fashion Design program revolves around 6 "pillars" of Art and Social Sciences, Materials, Computer and Graphic Skills, Business Applications, Design Applications and Production. The highlight of this programme's studies is the development of two complete fashion collections the first one made out of 5 garments while the second one made out of 9 garments.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.