About this course
The advent of low-cost travel and high-speed communication has led to an explosive growth in the tourism and hospitality industry. As countries continue to consolidate into one global village, travel has become not just an attraction but also a necessity. Professional tourism and hospitality managers are needed to create memorable experiences for the tourist or traveler. The Tourism and Hospitality program opens the door to the opportunity-laden fields of travel, tourism, and hospitality. It equips students with the requisites needed to spot trends that could lead to positive breaks in the industry. It develops intuitive skills and original thinking necessary to create quality client experiences.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.