About this course
Marketing is crucial to the success of a business organization. Without strategic marketing, there will be no sales; without sales there will be no profit. Professional business marketers are needed to craft marketing strategy and, ultimately, achieve profit objectives. The Business Marketing trains students in formulating and implementing winning marketing strategies. It develops creative skills and out-of-the-box thinking needed to succeed in virtually all industries.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.