About this course
Today's turbulent business environment pressures firms to change constantly and swiftly. Without strategic management and leadership, business firms will be unable to cope and survive. Professional business managers are needed to manage and lead firms through business challenges and, eventually, achieve success. The Business Management program approaches business from a generalist's perspective. It transforms students into business leaders with strategic foresight and a passion for excellence. It develops conceptual skills and critical thinking crucial to nurturing highly competitive companies.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.