About this course
Festivals and events are colorful offshoots of the growing tourism and hospitality industry. As travelers and tourists roam the world, they have become more discerning in what they wish to experience. Professional events managers are needed to put together events, festivals, conventions, exhibitions, and other affairs that enrich the experiences of travelers and tourists. The Events Management program opens to those interested in the events business, the world of business travel, meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions. It instills in students the capabilities and knowledge needed to succeed in events management. It develops perceptive skills and novel thinking required to plan out excellently-executed events, festivals, and other similar affairs.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.