About this course
Money is the lifeblood of all business institutions. Effective management of money is key to financing business strategy; without it, business flounders and eventually fails. Professional finance managers are needed to formulate rational financial plans that can help implement business strategy without fault. The Banking and Finance program prepares students to become finance managers that meld fundamentals with intuition. It develops analytical skills and innovative thinking critical to exploiting money opportunities.
- At least M.6 graduate, High School completion, or its equivalent ie. GED, IGCSE
- Applicants will be deemed to have satisfied the English Language requirements:
- TOEFL 550 PBT/ 213 CBT/ 79 iBT or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- Prior study with English as a medium of instruction
- Other English language study such as IB, IGCSE, GCE “O” level, etc.
- Students who do not meet the English entry requirements can enroll in Raffles’ English Language Programs (ELP) to raise their English level.
- All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.