- Two passport photos, one glued to each of the signed and dated application forms.
- One copy of your identity document (front and back) or of the personal information page of your
- One copy of your Swiss residency permit (if you have one).
- A complete CV, including full details of your studies at the secondary and university levels. The
- Europass CV format is perfectly acceptable:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of your transcripts and/or grade reports for the last three years of bachelor degree
- A certificate indicating at least a B2 level of proficiency in French
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and the following Orientation Courses, which are mandatory to complete the selected major:
- Banking Organisation and Administration
- Banking and Financial Law
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management Analysis
- Hedge Fund Analysis and Management
- Case Studies