- Two passport photos, one glued to each of the signed and dated application forms.
- One copy of your identity document (front and back) or of the personal information page of your
- One copy of your Swiss residency permit (if you have one).
- A complete CV, including full details of your studies at the secondary and university levels. The
- Europass CV format is perfectly acceptable:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of your transcripts and/or grade reports for the last three years of bachelor degree
- A certificate indicating at least a B2 level of proficiency in French
The Master of International Business trains students to be skilled in international business practices with a strong cross-cultural focus. The program provides a global perspective on issues such as international marketing, cross cultural negotiation and human resources and aims to link theory to practice. The Master of International Business is comprised of 14 courses taken over one year in the day.