About this course
The Master of International Business (MIB) is designed for students interested in pursuing careers in international business management. The degree is geared towards recent undergraduates or working professionals with less than two years of experience.
- Two passport photos, one glued to each of the signed and dated application forms.
- One copy of your identity document (front and back) or of the personal information page of your
- One copy of your Swiss residency permit (if you have one).
- A complete CV, including full details of your studies at the secondary and university levels. The
- Europass CV format is perfectly acceptable:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of your transcripts and/or grade reports for the last three years of bachelor degree
- A certificate indicating at least a B2 level of proficiency in French