About this course
The programme provides education in the basis of molecular and biomolecular sciences, in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, analytical chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, material chemistry, mineral chemistry, organic and physical chemistry, and many more
- Two passport photos, one glued to each of the signed and dated application forms.
- One copy of your identity document (front and back) or of the personal information page of your
- One copy of your Swiss residency permit (if you have one).
- A complete CV, including full details of your studies at the secondary and university levels. The
- Europass CV format is perfectly acceptable:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of your transcripts and/or grade reports for the last three years of
- secondary studies (including the current academic year) in their original language.
- A certificate indicating at least a B2 level of proficiency in French