About this course
The Bachelor of Arts in Media Communication (BA-MC) is designed for high school graduates interested in pursuing careers in media and communication and also gaining an overview of the main communication theories combined with practical negotiation and communication skills for the modern international workplace.
- Two passport photos, one glued to each of the signed and dated application forms.
- One copy of your identity document (front and back) or of the personal information page of your
- One copy of your Swiss residency permit (if you have one).
- A complete CV, including full details of your studies at the secondary and university levels. The
- Europass CV format is perfectly acceptable:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of your transcripts and/or grade reports for the last three years of
- secondary studies (including the current academic year) in their original language.
- A certificate indicating at least a B2 level of proficiency in French