- Two passport photos, one glued to each of the signed and dated application forms.
- One copy of your identity document (front and back) or of the personal information page of your
- One copy of your Swiss residency permit (if you have one).
- A complete CV, including full details of your studies at the secondary and university levels. The
- Europass CV format is perfectly acceptable:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of your transcripts and/or grade reports for the last three years of
- secondary studies (including the current academic year) in their original language.
- A certificate indicating at least a B2 level of proficiency in French
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts in International Relations program will take core international relations courses with a focus on: the United Nations, international organizations and regional cooperation; globalization and the nation state; security, peace and conflict resolution; sustainable development and environmental diplomacy; the role of civil society, media and non-profit organizations in the 21st century, etc. The BA-IR is comprised of 43 courses taken over 3 years on a full time basis.