About this course
This new Faculty is positioned on four core values: excellence in teaching and research; social responsibility, participation in research and teaching projects leading to improvement in social well-being; community ties, with stronger relationships with the institutions, business, and international and humanitarian organizations in Geneva and the surrounding region; and disciplinary openness, with multiple collaborations through multidisciplinary centers and other academic institutions.
- Two passport photos, one glued to each of the signed and dated application forms.
- One copy of your identity document (front and back) or of the personal information page of your
- One copy of your Swiss residency permit (if you have one).
- A complete CV, including full details of your studies at the secondary and university levels. The
- Europass CV format is perfectly acceptable:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of your secondary studies
- secondary studies (including the current academic year) in their original language.
- A certificate indicating at least a B2 level of proficiency in French