About this courseGeneva is one of the leading cities in the world for commodity trading and trade finance. Trading Companies in Geneva trade the majority of oil, sugar, coffee, wheat, rice, metals, minerals or commodities worldwide. This concentration of trading companies relies on the infrastructure of banks, insurance, law firms, fiduciaries, charterers, shipowners and inspection services. This dynamic sector is constantly shifting due to geopolitical, economic or climate factors.
Designed with industry experts, this MBA prepares you for the challenges and risk management inherent in the trading sector. The program gives you the opportunity to learn high level management skills and provides you with the knowledge of the commodities market and trade management to understand how the industry functions. You will be prepared to become a successful trader or a top manager. A unique combination of a renowned MBA with a specialization in Commodities Trading.
This MBA program in Trading prepares you for exciting careers in trading companies, international companies, import-export, consulting firms, investment banks or international organizations.
• An application form
• A 300-400 word motivation letter.
• Official Undergraduate diploma : Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
• If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency*
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
• International student : proof of financial means to pay for the course.
Part-time MBA : please kindly note that the part-time MBA is available for students residing in Switzerland and the European Union only.
*Professional experience : don't hesitate to apply if you have done higher education studies and you have 3 to 5 years of executive work experience.
*Language test requirements