About this courseThe financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have the best education in management, but also a competitive understanding of financial markets.
The international environment is changing and a new and very different market reality is emerging. The students of today need to adopt flexible patterns of thinking and behaviour to succeed as the managers of tomorrow. The financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have the best education in general management, but also a competitive understanding of financial markets, new financial products, risk control and the new financial architecture.
Designed by professionals and industry experts, the MBA in International Finance is versatile, dynamic, industry-relevant, giving you the most innovative and up-to-date programme possible. A unique combination of a top general management MBA programme and advanced knowledge in the field of finance. The programme emphasises the analytical foundations of the discipline and provides the student with the tools for dealing with important practical issues. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of technical and management skills to become a knowledgeable professional capable of performing at the top of the international banking and finance industry.
This programme prepares graduates for executive position in the finance sector, in areas such as corporate finance, consulting, venture capital and private equity and asset management.
• An application form
• A 300-400 word motivation letter.
• Official Undergraduate diploma : Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
• If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency*
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
• International student : proof of financial means to pay for the course.
Part-time MBA : please kindly note that the part-time MBA is available for students residing in Switzerland and the European Union only.
*Professional experience : don't hesitate to apply if you have done higher education studies and you have 3 to 5 years of executive work experience.
*Language test requirements