About this courseThe consulting market has tripled in the last ten years and continues to have a huge potential in a great number of industries such as finance, the consumer goods industry, information technologies or energy.
This postgraduate program provides an overview of the role and goal of a consultant. The IFM MBA gives an excellent understanding of all domains of the industry and solid knowledge in management. This program develops your skills in analysis, negotiation and strategy.
Designed by professionals, this specialization will equip you with the tools and skills to become the consultant who targets needs, conducts strategic analysis, implements plans of action, recommends solutions, manages projects and knows how to estimate return on investment. The courses are up-to-date and have a practical approach. The curriculum includes case studies, simulations, discussions with industry experts and company visits.
This innovative MBA specialization prepares you for a number of career opportunities within consulting and auditing firms, multinationals or international organizations. This program also enables you to start up your own successful consulting or coaching company
• An application form
• A 300-400 word motivation letter.
• Official Undergraduate diploma : Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
• If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency*
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
• International student : proof of financial means to pay for the course.
Part-time MBA : please kindly note that the part-time MBA is available for students residing in Switzerland and the European Union only.
*Professional experience : don't hesitate to apply if you have done higher education studies and you have 3 to 5 years of executive work experience.
*Language test requirements