About this courseA solid BBA program to equip you with the knowledge and skills to manage a company. This BBA is interdisciplinary and gives a solid foundation in all aspects of business, human resource management, face economic changes, integrate new technologies, meet consumer needs, communicate effectively and un- derstand globalization.
Developed by professionals and industry experts, our degree provides an optimum combination of theory, unique real-business and hands-on approach and provides students with excellent structural and environmental knowledge of companies. The students learn how to face challenges, to evaluate information and to use different resources when problem solving. You will be able to create new methods and improve existing corporate management strategies. Students develop communication and negotiation skills. This specialization provides an in-depth understanding of corporate finance, capital flow and management. You will be exposed to real-business operations through regular interaction with the business community. This program prepares students for current business challenges and represents an amazing experience for a new generation of managers.
• An application form
• A 300-400 word motivation letter
• High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency*
• A letter of reference from of your school or one of professors (if possible)
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
• International student : proof of financial means to pay for the course.
*Language test requirements
• Please note that you may be exempt from taking an English language test, if the last years of your education have been taught in English.
• In house IFM English free test: if you live in Geneva or are able to visit us. • IELTS with an overall score of 6.0 or equivalent.
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 80 (internet-based test) or equivalent, IFM institutional reporting TOEFL code is 8637.