About this courseThe international business environment is changing and a new market reality is emerging. Most companies are directly or indirectly affected by international political and economic events. This degree gives you a deep understanding of the major strategic challenges in global business.
Developed by professionals and industry experts, the program allows students to understand the complexity and the influence of the international environment in which companies evolve. This dynamic program blends theoretical and practical learning and gives students excellent knowledge in management, economics, business strategy and negotiation.
This specialization in International Business provides you with knowledge in international trade and gives you skills to perform in an international environment. You will develop the ability to recognize and analyze the risks and opportunities inherent to doing business abroad. This comprehensive degree program has been designed to give you a solid foundation for your future career in business at an international level.
Graduates of the program can expect to find employment in any number of industries and professional organizations, ranging from trading companies, international organizations, multinational companies to small-sized enterprises.
• An application form
• A 300-400 word motivation letter
• High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency*
• A letter of reference from of your school or one of professors (if possible)
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
• International student : proof of financial means to pay for the course.
*Language test requirements
• Please note that you may be exempt from taking an English language test, if the last years of your education have been taught in English.
• In house IFM English free test: if you live in Geneva or are able to visit us. • IELTS with an overall score of 6.0 or equivalent.
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 80 (internet-based test) or equivalent, IFM institutional reporting TOEFL code is 8637.