About this courseThis degree is ideal if you thrive in a creative environment and like to manage projects
and if you are interested in generating creative solutions to marketing problems through integrated communications. Marketing & Communication deals with branding, advertising, marketing strategies, but also with crisis management, downsizing and re-inventing. This Bachelor provides a depth of understanding of various marketing and organisational communication functions and gives a solid foundation of all aspects of business. This programme blends theoretical and hands-on practical learning. You will gain excellent knowledge and skills to generate effective and innovative solutions.
This specialisation is dynamic, industry-relevant, giving you the most innovative and up-to-date programme possible. You will be exposed to real business operations through regular interaction with the business community. You will gain strong skills in business, marketing, public relations, digital marketing, sales, market research, and negotiation, to meet the future challenges of this industry.
This degree ideally prepares graduates for executive careers in international media, advertising, public relations, retailing, marketing communications, product management, corporate communications, sales management and entrepreneurship.
• An application form
• A 300-400 word motivation letter
• High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency*
• A letter of reference from of your school or one of professors (if possible)
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
• International student : proof of financial means to pay for the course.
*Language test requirements
• Please note that you may be exempt from taking an English language test, if the last years of your education have been taught in English.
• In house IFM English free test: if you live in Geneva or are able to visit us. • IELTS with an overall score of 6.0 or equivalent.
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 80 (internet-based test) or equivalent, IFM institutional reporting TOEFL code is 8637.