About this course
As technology progresses and global economies become more interdependent, the world becomes smaller. Individuals interested in entering the global marketplace can benefit from a degree in International Relations. The International Relations program educates students in both international relations and international business. Graduates are not only knowledgeable in the fields of public, multilateral and international affairs, but they are also able to effectively and efficiently manage an office, prepare budgets, make decisions based on financial indicators, and oversee projects from start to finish.
- Ofﬁcial certiﬁed high school transcript and/or university transcript (ﬁnal transcript of grades and courses) This includes ofﬁcial transcripts for all high schools and universities attended. Please have all transcripts sent to our ofﬁce at the address provided below.
- Ofﬁcial high school diploma and/or university diploma .
- Copies may be sent in with your application, followed be originals by post.
- TOEFL or other ofﬁcial English placement exam results (If your previous schooling has not been in English or Non-Native English speakers). Have all results submitted to our ofﬁce directly from the testing agency. Copies may be sent in with your application, followed be originals by post.
- Two passport photo
- Motivation letter (Max 250 words)
Students in need of a Swiss student visa for on-ground studies must also submit the following documents, required by the Swiss authorities, in addition to those listed above:
- Bank Statements showing at least CHF9’000 or equivalent
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Study Plan indicating why the student chose Switzerland, why Geneva, why UBIS, what the student plans to study, how long it will take, what degree(s) the student intends to achieve, and the student’s plans to leave Switzerland after completing his/her studies