About this course
The intensive undergraduate programmes at the Swiss Hotel Management School are designed to challenge students and are focused on practical Swiss hospitality expertise combined with international management competencies.
All students taking the full programme of the events management courses complete a Swiss Diploma in Hotel Operations Management during their first two years of study.
Students who continue to the third year have the option to obtain a Swiss Higher Diploma followed by a Bachelor of Arts degree, validated by the University of Derby (UK), in one of the following options:
- International Hospitality Management
- International Hospitality and Events Management
Thanks to the intensive curricula, students can graduate with Swiss and British qualifications, in only three years. With the completion of their dissertation in the final year of the events management courses, students qualify for an Honours Bachelor degree.
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- English language proficiency of TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0 or OOPT 50+ or equivalent
- Recommended minimum age of 18 years*